Monday 27 March 2017

I am BACK


Since my last entry I was VERY BUSY being a (part-time) Lecturer for Business Psychology, teaching Bachelor students at a private university - next to my full time profession. Hence, I simply had to stop any chess training activities (and prepare the lectures)! Actually, I didn´t even have the time for online blitz! However, I managed to continue some work with CT-ART 4.0: After I fell down some 80 rating points there (within the first two weeks), I recovered in parts and I am currently at around 2370.

Yesterday was a league match - the team as well as I lost. I fooled myself within the opening, silly, but forgivable. But later on I put my rook and a deadly (i.e. dead-end) square and never recovered... The good thing: Already yesterday I started to work on the opening gap --- so, indeed, I am back! And from now on I will stop counting days...


...still determined to reach NEW HEIGHTS!

No comments: