Tuesday 22 November 2016

Day 235 / 130 to go

Today I continued with CT-ART 4.0 and managed to climb up to 2450 (and for all those "wondering": I am limiting the difficulty-level to "30 to 130" - thus neither working on the very easy ones from 10 to 20 nor on those above 130 up to 180. I simply found out that my current limit is at about 130. I can still manage some of those between 130 and 150, but only if it is not about endgames).
Furthermore I started to prepare for an upcoming tournament which starts on Thursday: I went through some opening variations using CPT - actually, I spent almost 2h on that!

Tomorrow, I will actually do the very same again: One session CT-ART and one session CPT.   Hopefully, this will assure that I can once more increase my rating (or at least not incur any loss)...


No comments: