Monday 28 November 2016

Day 241 / 124 to go


Tonight, I spent quite some time with closing the opening gap I so painfully was confronted with during the Heusenstamm Sparkassen Open. But isn´t it especially that sort of pain making us - at least me - work harder? It is! 8-)
Tomorrow I will start to hammer some of the stuff into my CPT. (Running Chessbase + Stockfish on 4 cores makes it a bit tiresome to work with CPT at the same time...)

On top I advanced in Smith´s book: I reached the part about tactics, so I couldn´t really practise my PAT. Here´s a very fine one I missed - White to move:
Also the following one was "too extreme" and "too out of the box" for me - Black to move:

BTW: I crashed my mobile phone yesterday! So no continuation with neither CT-ART nor Soltis´ "The Inner Game of Chess" for approximately two weeks (given that it´s a company mobile that needs to be replaced --- somewhat scary but true: it takes longer to have it replaced by the company)... 8-/

No comments: