Saturday 23 July 2016

Day 114 / 251 to go

I have done three Lommers today. Failed on the first two, but I am actually somewhat satisfied with my calculation. The third took me the longest and I was - maybe for the first time - really determined to get it right...    ...and I succeeded!  I hope I can repeat this sort of persistance (more and more often)!

For the sake of it I also played some online games. Neither increasing nor decreasing my rating, but I did get an interesting variation on the board a view times. I guess that is also something I can go for in a tournament match...

I called it a day after I did some sort of variation comparison of two different authors - on one of my openings with Black. Actually, they do differ in what they advise, and I don´t consider the different years of publication the main reason for it. Interesting to recognise these differences. My choice was/is to make... 8-)

No comments: