Tuesday 11 October 2016

Day 193 / 172 to go

For the first time in about two months I finally had the feeling, that I truely did a decent training session!
I started with three Lommers - all of them rather easy and I am convinced, two months before I would have solved them. But today I only got the first one right. I can feel that I have to pick up again on calculation!

In addition, I finally went back to A.Smith´s Pump up Your Rating: I went back to the last exercises I did. Last time I got 1 out of 5 but I remembered all of them pretty well and made 5/5 now. No big deal - but a nice re-start...  Here´s a nice Wu-Wei (White to move):
Interestingly, it takes Komodo quite a while to come up with the move...

I defnitely overdid it, when I started to play some online blitz - simply because I lost some 50 ratings points. But it was fun!

No comments: